LINLEY is synonymous with beautiful design for the home. With a world-renowned reputation for fusing innovative design with superlative cabinet-making, LINLEY is a place where heritage is preserved and cutting edge ideas are welcomed to create items that are unique, intriguing and built to last.
When LINLEY officially opened its doors in 1985 the abiding philosophy and brand ethos was – and remains – superlative craftsmanship, distinctive design and exemplary service. Over the years, with passion and commitment and in the pursuit of excellence, LINLEY has developed an international reputation for creating furniture, accessories and interiors that represent British designed craftsmanship at its very best.
In addition to the retail collections and private commissions, LINLEY’s award winning interior design team works with commercial developers and private clients on projects both in Great Britain and international markets.
Junior Sales Executive – Mandarin Speaking
We are looking for a passionate full time Junior Sales Executive – Mandarin Speaking with experience in luxury goods to join the LINLEY retail team. Working across our LINLEY Belgravia Flagship store and Harrod’s concession, you will be involved in generating retail sales to an elite and demanding client group.
You will be able to multi-task in high-pressured situations and apply good work ethics during our quieter periods, drawing on your past clientele experience to quickly establish an impressive client book while nurturing long term client relationships. You must have proven experience within a similar role and a solid understanding of what it means to deliver superior customer service.
- Personable, engaging, effective and efficient you will continually aim to meet and exceed your sales targets and KPIs while maintaining a positive outlook in the most challenging situations.
- Instil a culture of exceptional customer service by constantly pushing the boundaries to enhance sales performance, within given parameters.
- Actively Monitor competitor activity and react accordingly
- Build effective working relationships with support functions including merchandising, marketing, production, distribution, visual merchandising and finance.
- Responsible for adhering to all company procedures and compliance targets including inventory control, damaged and defective goods, stock loss and stock takes.
- Responsible for the affective management and communication of retail standards including, cleaning, stock replenishment, stock management and general maintenance of the store and concession.
- Responsible for delivering the VM and back of house standards in line with company expectation.
- Ensure the immaculate condition and look of the store/concession and of its furniture/upholstery pieces & accessories
- Must speak fluent Mandarin and English.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Proactive person who excels at multi-tasking and high-level co-ordination.
- Efficient at managing their own workload and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Meeting deadlines whilst maintaining high quality of work.
- Highly computer literate. Experience of all Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload.
- Experience working in an upholstery, furniture, and/or home accessories background strongly advantageous.
The duties outlined above are not exhaustive and are subject to periodic review.
In return LINLEY offers a competitive salary, 22 days holiday, membership of a company pension scheme and life assurance.
Looking for that next step in your career, apply today!
To apply, please send your CV & Cover Letter to Carlos Pineda at [email protected]